Equate Maximum Strength Laxative Pills, 25mg, 90 count
Equate Maximum Strength Laxative Pills:
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- For gentle, dependable, overnight relief
- Equate laxative pills 25mg 90-count
- Maximum strength
- Stimulate laxative
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia, Calcium Carbonate, Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch, Dicalcium Phosphate, FD&C Blue#1 Aluminum Lake, Iron Oxide Black, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin*, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Shellac, Silica Gel, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide. *May also contain this ingredient.
Active Ingredients: Sennosides USP, 25mg
Dosage: In each pill
Instructions: Swallow pill(s) with a glass of water. Swallow pill(s) whole; do not crush, break, or chew. Adults And children 12 years of age And older, take 2 pills once or twice daily. Children 6 to under 12 years of age, take 1 pill once or twice a day. Children under 6 years of age, ask a doctor.
- Do not use Laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use ifYou are taking a prescription drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
- When using this productDo not use for a period longer than 1 week.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
We Also Recommend